6563 ProtecWork, Waterproof Shell Trousers Class 2Snickers Workwear - Ireland Find store
Waterproof, hardwearing and highly visible shell trousers that protect against heat and flame, antistatic and electric arc hazards. Made of comfortable and durable material, the trousers go perfectly together with jacket 1360. Combine with flame-retardant underwear or baselayer to increase the Arc Rating and improve your heat and thermal hazard protection.
- Modern cut with pre-bent legs and gusset cut in crotch and back panel for excellent freedom of movement
- KneeGuard knee pockets, keeping the kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Easy-to-access leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID badge as well as electrician key and knife holder. Tool loops at both sides.
- Tough Kevlar reinforcements inside ruler/tool pocket for enhanced durability. Long zippers at the sides for easy on and off.
- Hi-Vis heat seal tape around the legs
Sizes: 88-128; 44-64; 144-164
Material: Main: 55% Protal, 44% Cotton, 1% Antistatic, PU laminated, 265 g/m². Lining: 50% meta-aramid, 50%Viscose FR, 120 g/m² Reinforcement: 39% Modacrylic, 28% Cordura, 17% Cotton, 15% Aramid, 1% Antistatic, Weight: 270 g/m²