Jacket, High-Vis Orange Class 3 /2
Light yet durable work jacket that offers certified personal protection and Class 3 visibility for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas.
- Fit: Regular
5595 - High Visibility Orange - Navy
Protective high-visibility Class 3 work jacket built for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas. The jacket is made of a strong yet soft multinorm fabric and offers certified protection against electric arc and welding and comes with inherent protection against heat and flame as well as antistatic properties. A dropped back and pre-bent sleeves with dropped ends provide extra comfort. The jacket also comes with a shorter front to provide easy access to tools and items in the work trousers pockets. The garment's orange color meets the requirement of Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM.
- Certified for welding and allied processes and for protection against lighter chemicals.
- Certified protection electric arc, inherent protection against heat and flame, and antistatic properties.
- Certified high visibility EN ISO 20471 Class 3. (XS+S Class 2)
- High collar and adjustable sleeve ends for optimal protection. Prepared for hood (sold separately).
- Pre-bent sleeves and stretch panel at back for optimal fit and freedom of movement.